The hotel is located in the center of Petrovac, a small coastal town with a natural environment among pines and olive groves, comfortably situated between hilly hills and overlooking the Adriatic Sea. Just a 150m walk to the seafront, Hotel Castellastva is the ideal place for families or older guests looking for a relaxing holiday. The name of the hotel comes from the Italian word “castellastua”, which was a Venetian fortress built in the 16th century. Before that, it was called Kastel Lastva, which means “Petrovac na moru”, and in that way it preserves and reminds of the tradition of tourist development of the city. It exudes warmth and comfort, which makes it perfect for tourists who want a peaceful holiday. For a new Mediterranean story, the complex itself has been significantly refurbished which can easily be seen in the avant-garde, modern style of the new lobby, and ambient restaurant, and 185 beautifully decorated rooms and suites.
10% discount on prices for hotel Castellastva
Prices in relation to the period of stay and type of room / apartment
38,00 (April, Maj, Oktobar)
49,00 (Jun, Septembar)
63,00 (Jul, Avgust)
02 APP Lux HB :
45,00 (April, Maj, Oktobar)
57,00 (Jun, Septembar)
75,00 (Jul, Avgust)
Special discounts for a child accompanied by two adults in a double room:
– One child up to 7 years – free accommodation (shared bed with adults)
Note: Special discounts for children are valid only for accommodation in double rooms.
For accommodation in apartments – the application of regular discounts for children.
Prices in rooms and apartments are based on half board per person, per day
– Reduction for bed / breakfast – 3,00 € per person, per day
– Supplement for full board 7,00 € per person, per day
– Supplement for single use: + 40% in I and II season and + 60% in high season
Special discounts for children (minimum stay 2 nights) *
Accompanied by two adults in a double room:
One child under 7 years stays free of charge when sharing a bed.
– Tourist tax and insurance are € 1.50 per person, per day
– Sojourn tax and insurance for children aged 12-18 are € 1.00 per person, per day
– Children up to 12 years of age are exempt from paying the sojourn tax
– Insurance for children up to 12 years is 0.50 € per person per day